Before You Fall Asleep Tonight, Send One of These Texts to Your Spouse

Some texts don’t just say “goodnight.”

They remind your spouse that they’re loved, wanted, and still on your mind at the end of the day.

Strong marriages aren’t built only through big moments. They’re built through small connections that say, “I’m thinking about you.”

Here are 18 simple messages that can help keep the spark alive:

  1. I wish you were here right now.
  2. It’s amazing how often you cross my mind.
  3. My favorite place to be is next to you.
  4. I was trying to get things done tonight, but then I started thinking about you.
  5. The hardest part of today is not falling asleep beside you.
  6. Just thinking about you makes me smile.
  7. I miss you more than usual tonight.
  8. Sweet dreams. I hope I show up in them.
  9. You still have a way of capturing my attention.
  10. I can’t wait until we’re together again.
  11. I love that I never get tired of thinking about you.
  12. Somehow, you always end up being my last thought before sleep.
  13. Have I told you lately how attractive you are?
  14. I’d gladly trade an hour of sleep for an extra hour with you.
  15. I should probably stop thinking about you and go to sleep… but I’m not.
  16. Looking forward to seeing you again makes it hard to settle down for the night.
  17. You’re my favorite distraction.
  18. Sleep well. Just know you’re loved.

Attraction isn’t always about what you say. It’s about helping your spouse feel seen, desired, valued, and pursued.

Never stop dating your spouse.

Never stop flirting with your spouse.

Never stop reminding them they still matter to you.

For more practical marriage tips, relationship encouragement, and tools to help you build a stronger marriage, follow The Stronger Life and visit thestrongerlifemn.org/blog. Your marriage is worth investing in. 💙


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Let Your Job Run (and Ruin) Your Marriage

Top 5 Traits to Look for in a Spouse (Hint: It’s About More Than Chemistry)